HP 2133 Mini-Note PC KS174UT - VIA C7-M ULV processor 1.2GHz 1GB DDR2 120GB HDD 8.9" WXGA Bluetooth Windows XP Home


Very nice machine5

This computer does just what it is advertised to do. When I opened the box and turned it on there were no surprises. Tiger direct shipped as promised and I actually received the machine earlier than Tiger direct estimated. The screen is small and if you need big print you will have to play with the display settings. Fortunately HP put an icon on the task bar called S3 which allows you to adjust the screen resolution on the fly without having to go to control panel etc. The user manuals are on the hard drive and easy to access and read. The wireless card works on the wireless networks I have tried. The machine recognized the cd/dvd drive I plugged in. All in all it will be a great machine to take on vacation ride on a plane etc. I haven't tried bluetooth yet but I would bet it works well also. The machine seems solid and reliable.More detail ...